Monday, July 12, 2010

Her Mother's Hope by Francine Rivers

A visit with a dear friend, that’s what reading a Francine Rivers book feels like. For a few hundred pages Rivers shares from her heart and it touches yours. Her Mother’s Hope is her most recent emotion-packed novel set in the early 1900s. The sequel, Her Daughter's Dream, is set for release September 14 (which will provide excellent reading during my stay in the hospital, I just realized).
 

As much as I love reading Francine Rivers' book, I equally do not like writing reviews on them. Not because I don't recommend them or because I think they are mediocre, in fact, quite the opposite is true. I tell everyone I know to read her books and I think she is a superior writer. That's just it; Rivers books are so good that I feel like my meager attempt at reviewing them cheapens them. I have nothing to say that is going to make the book more attractive to a potential reader. Her books speak for themselves. Just read Her Mother's Hope and you'll see what I mean. You'll be hooked on Rivers and you'll be searching the library shelves for anything she's written.

Her Mother's Hope, it's just good. Enough said.

Back to my book---

J Renee



No comments:

Post a Comment